Notre Dame Physics MBE
The Notre Dame Physics MBE cluster is a state-of-the-art two chamber system that couples a III-V and a chalcogenide chamber. A variety of quantum materials are grown in this cluster. A list of what we have synthesize over the past 2 years in shown below.
Contact bassaf [at] nd.edu or xliu2 [at] nd.edu if you’re interested in collaborations.
III-V thin films and heterostructures
IV-VI topological crystalline insulators
- PbSnSe-PbEuSe superlattices (PRB 2020)
- PbSnSe and PbSnTe epilayers
- PbSnSe Quantum wells (PRB 2020)
- SnInTe films (Nanoletters 2022)
V-VI topological insulators
- IV-VI on III-V (JCrysGrowth2021)
- V-VI on III-V
- II-V on III-V